Find fine deals at NNFAPP rummage sale

The community will have an opportunity to pick up a bargain at the Niles North Fine Arts Parents and Patrons (NNFAPP) rummage sale on Saturday, Sept. 28 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. It will be held in the Niles North parking lot facing Old Orchard Road.

“All of the proceeds will benefit the fine arts department in many ways; we will use the money to improve all of our programs,” senior Camille Paskind, a student involved in Niles North’s theatre and vocal programs, said.

NNFAP is a non-profit organization that supports the fine arts department and students of Niles North. The proceeds of the sale will benefit visual art, choir, band, orchestra, dance and theatre. The organization gives grants for lessons, workshops, camps, clinics and master classes. It also provides food for technical rehearsals and football games.

“We actively support all the curricular and extra-curricular fine arts activities, projects and events by volunteering, fundraising and communicating with parents, patrons, teachers, directors, school administration and the community,” Gail Paskind, president of NNFAP, said.

Donations are welcome and can be dropped off on Friday, Sept. 27 in a truck parked in the Niles North parking lot. Students are asked to bring in gently used items. Computers, electronics and other objects that need to be plugged into an outlet will not be accepted. Items that are priced before drop-off are greatly appreciated.

Students interested in volunteering to work at the event can contact Gail Paskind at [email protected].

For more information, visit NNFAP’s official website at nilesnorthfapp.com.

Stop by for a chance to get great deals and support the Niles North fine arts program!