North Star News Senior Survey

Attention, Seniors! The North Star News Senior Survey has been sent to your d219 emails and is also available below. The survey will be closed next Friday, March 13, so don’t miss out on contributing to a take-home piece of Niles North history!

North Star News Senior Issue Survey

Class Superlatives are descriptions given to select students voted by the entire class. There is a girl and boy chosen for each superlative. Some examples include Mr./Ms. Congeniality, Most Ambitious Boy/Girl, Biggest Starbucks Addict, and Best Squad. We’re not exaggerating when we’re saying when this is probably the most fun you’ll have in a survey EVER.

Writing a senior moment is extremely important as well. The senior moment is a great place to give a well-deserved shout out to favorite teachers and good friends while recounting a great high school memory. Although we’d love to publish as as much of your memories as you’d like to share, if your entry is longer than 250 words we may have to edit it down to fit in the Senior Issue.

The North Star Senior issue is a print issue that will be distributed Friday, May 15. Other than the class superlatives and senior moments, the Senior Issue includes announcements of the outstanding students, teacher of the year, departmental awards, and outstanding atheletes. We hope you take the time to contribute to our senior issue and we’re looking forward to seeing your entires! Thanks Class of 2015 and go vikings!