Calling all seniors

Hello seniors!

Here at North Star we’ve begun working on the senior issue, which will come out in print on your last day of school, May 24. The senior issue is all about us, the seniors, and a large part of the issue is the senior superlatives. It is not required that you vote for every single category but we highly encourage that you do.

We also do a map in the center of our issue that lists where everyone is going to college. The first box on the senior superlatives list is for you to let us know what school you’ll be attending. If you’re taking a gap year, are enlisting in the service, or have other plans, please reply to this email so we can still include you.

Two other sections of the senior issue that are heavily dependent on you seniors are 1) the senior memories page and the 2) senior wills pages. For the senior memories page, send us any funny, quirky, or favorite memories of high school that you have. It can be a specific memory from a class, after school activity, or just a general message about what the most memorable part of your high school experience is. Senior wills are where you can “leave” things to your friends or teachers. They don’t have to be physical things: you can leave behind your memories and inside jokes.

We need you to send these things ASAP. Senior superlative voting will close Friday, April 26. Memories and wills will be accepted until Wednesday, May 1.