What to know about this year’s volleyball season, set to be one of the best

pngtree.com
A volleyball ball on fire.

The Boys volleyball season at Niles North is set to begin in March. After a year of intense practice, from open gyms, to club practices, to lifts multiple times a week, the volleyball team is back and better than ever, ready to start another great season. Here is everything you need to know about our volleyball program for this year.

The season is set to start in March, with tryouts happening on March 4 at 3:30 pm. Click here for more information regarding tryouts, what to do before them, and contact information for those that need it.

The key dates for this year’s Boys volleyball season. (Yoni Soloveychik)

Games this year will happen at 5 pm for the JV and Freshman teams and at 6 pm and 5 pm for the Varsity and Frosh/Soph teams. The two Freshman teams will then switch times mid-season. Here are some of the highlights for this year’s season. Be sure to come out and support the team on:

Here is the rest of the schedule for this season.

“Varsity is going to be really good this year. We did graduate, like, seven seniors last year, but we have sophomores and juniors to fill the spots,” said sophomore Andrew Selig, “I think the Varsity team has been bonding much more than last year, and I think the JV games will also be better than last year.”

Make sure to come out and support the teams this season. After a record-breaking season last year for the Varsity team, let’s recreate that with all four volleyball teams this year.