Anel Kulic, Sophomore

Photo credited to Anel Kulic

What’s your name and grade level? My name is Anel Kulic and I’m a sophomore 

What’s your favorite thing about Niles North? One thing I like about this school is definitely my friends. I love coming to school everyday to see them. And everyone at Niles North is very friendly and nice to talk to.

What are ways you manage your time in and out of school? Personally, I have a lot of study hall periods. So I’m able to get all my work done within the day and also don’t get very much homework. Once I’m done with all my homework in the study halls I have all the time to myself when I go home.

Who is someone that you look up to? One person I definitely look up to is my chemistry teacher, Mr. Klamm. He actually graduated early and I like what he did academically. I also like how he picked teaching as his passion rather than taking a job as a professor making more money.

What are your favorite things to do? Hang out with friends, play basketball, play video games and watch anime.

What’s your favorite video game? My favorite video game is Fortnite.

What’s your favorite food? I think it’s a very obvious answer but pizza. It’s very basic, but I personally think it’s really good.

What song do you think represents you? God’s Plan by Drake. I think that’s really my thoughts, I believe that God has a plan for everything, and that everything happens for a reason.

What are three things you would bring on a stranded island? I would bring my phone, a friend and a tent.

What are some things about you that someone wouldn’t know? A lot of people don’t know that I am a very social person. I’m also very nice, when people look at me they usually think that I’m this mean guy.