Leah Jackson, Sophomore

Photo credit: Dana Jackson
Sophomore Leah Jackson.

What is your name and grade level? Leah Jackson, sophomore

Who is someone that inspires you? My neighbors, because they are kind and I admire the way they raise their kids. 

What activities are you involved in outside of school?  Soccer and futsal (indoor soccer). 

What is your favorite thing about playing soccer? I love playing the game with my team, and it’s really hard to imagine my life without it. Many of my memories are soccer-related. 

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?Definitely smoothies, because they have lots of tasty fruits and veggies.

What is one of your unpopular opinions?Dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate, and especially better than white milk chocolate. 

Where is your favorite place you’ve traveled to? One year ago, during March, I went to London with my family, and I loved it!

If you could give any advice to a freshman, what would it be? To stay true to who you are, not change for others, and to hold onto your values. 

What is one of your weird talents? I can talk like Donald Duck. 

What is your favorite movie or TV show, and why? Probably The Sound of Music because there are so many cool and important things about the world in it. 

What is your favorite class you’ve taken while at Niles North?  I haven’t really had a class that I absolutely loved, but I’m hoping that in the future I’ll be able to take some classes that I’m actually interested in and want to do. 

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?  I’d want the power of wisdom because it can help others. 

What animal would you be if you could choose any? Maybe a koala, because they are nice and friendly! 

What is one of your biggest pet peeves?  When people don’t show respect towards others, and especially when people make fun of others. 

View Comments (1)