Metro Boomin and Future’s ‘WE DON’T TRUST YOU’ fuels the rap worlds biggest ongoing beef

Cover of WE DONT TRUST YOU courtesy of Spotify
Cover of ‘WE DON’T TRUST YOU’ courtesy of Spotify

An album with a collab between Metro Boomin and Future was highly anticipated and hyped up, On Mar. 22, Future teamed up with Metro Boomin to make an unforgettable collaboration.

The album is full of beats and clever lyrics that really show off their skills. Fans of both Metro Boomin and Future are loving the energy they bring to this project, especially because of the beef that has once again resurfaced within the rap community. 

WE DON’T TRUST YOU is a must-listen for anyone who enjoys hip-hop and rap music. Metro Boomin’s production combined with Future’s unique flow creates a dynamic and engaging listening experience. The album is getting a lot of positive feedback from fans and critics, many praising the creativity and chemistry between the two artists. 

Like That, the sixth track on the album is gaining the most popularity, specifically due to the insane diss from Kendrick Lamar, targeted at Drake. He starts off very strong with his lyrics ‘F*** sneak dissin, first person shooter’ very clearly attacking Drake and J. Cole for their song titled First Person Shooter off of Drake’s FOR ALL THE DOGS

Metro Boomin and Future outdid themselves with this one by showcasing Metro Boomin and Future at the top of their game, delivering hit after hit. The tracks on WE DON’T TRUST YOU vary from popular songs like Type Sh*t to underappreciated but still hit Ain’t No Love, all tracks giving listeners a well-rounded experience. The collaboration between these two music powerhouses showcases their talent, which created for a 10/10 listening experience throughout.