Niles North welcomes Chicago’s Famed Second City

Niles North sends a warm welcome to Chicago’s legendary comedy sketch theatre, The Second City. Chicago’s famed Second City will make their appearance for the second time on Saturday, March 19 at Niles North High School, 9300 Lawler Avenue, Skokie, IL 60077, at 7:30 p.m. This spectacular show features comedy sketches made by famous Second City members like Tina Fey, Steven Colbert, Steve Carrell, and exclusive improv skits created straight from shows in Chicago and Toronto.

The Second City show is filled with spectacular, fun-filled satirical skits. This year will be the ultimate celebration of 55 years of Chicago’s best and brightest showcase in history. Performers and audiences can guarantee that this is an act that you don’t want to miss!

“I’ve never attended a Second City show before, but I’ve heard raving reviews from many students and it’s definitely something I’m looking forward to experience this weekend,” Jessica Calma, senior, said.

Tickets for this one-night only even are $30 general seating; $50 limited cabaret seating, and $10 student-only admission with an ID. Tickets (non-students) can be purchased online at http://www.secondcitycomestonorth.org . For more information email to [email protected] or call 888-797-1606, leave your name and number, and your call will be returned by a volunteer. There will also be a 50/50 cash raffle and additional prizes the night of the event. To pre-purchase raffle tickets or to make a donation, visit http://www.secondcitycomestonorth.org/#!raffle/cdhu. Tickets will be for sale at the event.

This event will be sponsored and benefits will be donated to the Niles North Athletic Booster Club and the Niles North Fine Arts Parents and Patrons.

“I’m personally a fan of Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, so I’m definitely looking forward to this year’s show,” Franzel Siron, senior, said.

Don’t miss out on a second chance to experience the comedic acts of The Second City on Saturday, March 19 at Niles North High School at 7:30 p.m. and join in on the celebration of Chicago’s 55th anniversary of the finest satirical acts of all time!