Baby, it’s cold outside! How about some hot cocoa?

Source%3A+Ben
Source: Ben

Tomorrow, Dec. 4, make sure to stop by the lunchroom between 7:15 and 8:10 to grab a warm cup of hot chocolate with our principal.

On the next two fridays, hot chocolate will be available for all students as we approach finals. Wash away all those anxieties with a steaming cup, and defrost from the oncoming storm.

All administrators are invited to come and join the festivities too by handing out the drinks to students, and maybe stealing one or two for themselves.

“Tomorrow we’ll also have a performance by the band, and they will be performing some winter themed music.” Said Caroline Benjamin, director of student activities.

Feel free to bring and friend to get out the cold of the snow (and the classroom), and enjoy some fun, and festive time down in the cafeteria.

“It’s a great chance for us to get together and not only share a warm beverage together but also get excited about ending winter spirit week while getting some hype before the assembly.” Continued Benjamin.

Don’t forget to stop by, and wear purple for tomorrow’s “Vikings Spirit Day”