Best Spring anime to watch 2024

Philip_Bixby
Multiple characters and assets from Anime.

As someone who has been watching anime from the beginning of middle school to the end of high school watching anime, this can be acknowledged as a long time: being 7 years

Something I realized after watching anime for years on end is the rotation cycle. Every couple of months new anime flow in with airing seasons being 12-24 episodes long. This is filled with Shoujo, Rom-com, Isekai, Slice of life, Shonen, Ecchi, Harem, magic and fantasy. The list goes on with the multiple variants.

Most anime seasons will be about 12-13 episodes long (12-24 for two cour seasons). A cour is an anime season which is the same thing. It’s within three intervals in months: January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December, and depends on Japanese broadcasting schedules. Not all anime seasons end at the same time, but most start and end at the same time.

As of today it is the time for Spring animes’ 2024. The new and airing anime that are worth mentioning: KonoSuba God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World! 3, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Season 2 Part 2 and Laid-Back Camp Season 3. 

KonoSuba is a Japanese roleplay-game fantasy world with colorful characters. Each and every character has a different personality with tons of relatability. The comedy is so spot-on with its atmosphere and graphics. 

Mushoku Tensei is a high fantasy anime series based on a light novel by Rifujin Na Maganote. It goes over a 34 year old japanese neet who transferred into a new world with his trauma being carried over. It slowly shows his resentment, regret and development improving himself.

Laid-Back Camp is based on a manga illustrated by Afro. It is an adventure anime where girls from a Highschool go camping together; known for the relaxing environment and realistic camping sites: Lake Motosu, Suimeiso camping ground and Mt Fuij!

These are the top 3’s currently for the current airing shows. I’d definitely recommend giving these a try.