DMs annual Variety Show is back, come support!

Photo credited to Facebook
Photo credited to Facebook

Dance Marathon is hosting its annual Variety Show that will premier on Nov. 10. Students from all grades will be performing. Some of the acts include singing and playing instruments.

“Coming to the show is a great way to see people in your community show their talent and give them support”

— Senior Fiona VanOsdol said

Students have worked very hard to prepare for the show, and some are hoping their efforts can lead to helping their future. 

“People should watch the show to support their fellow students, I know a lot of seniors are going to be performing and their performances could be seen by some scholarship programs or some colleges that would be interested in admitting them, and I think it’s really important that everyone goes and supports that,” senior Flynn Sullivan said. 

Other students are trying out for the show in order to show off who they are. Senior Eduardo Garcia and Freshman Israel Sotelo will be doing a live musical performance.

“I want to show off my talents with my brother, I feel like it’s something different that embraces the Hispanic culture, and everyone is going to enjoy it,” Garcia said.

Make sure to stop by the show and support our fellow Niles North students!