Parade your pride: Spirit Week 2015

Do you have school spirit? Well, it’s time to show off your viking love this week, Sept. 28 thru Oct. 2 by following the theme of the day throughout spirit week at school.

Homecoming week begins on Monday with a classic pajama day. Roll out of bed in your comfy pjs and come right to school. Complete your outfit with some slippers, a robe, and that old stuffed teddy bear for an over the top touch. Don’t forget to add a dash of purple too to show off your school colors.

Calling all players! Support your favorite sports team on Tuesday for sports day. Excited for football? Throw on that Bears jersey! Ready for the upcoming hockey season? Show your Blackhawks pride! Add a NN flare to it by wearing your gear and get ready to cheer!

Button up your shirt and grab your fanciest shoes because Wednesday is tie day. Tie up your snazziest tie, and rock that dapper look for this proper day. Just because you’re all formal doesn’t mean you can’t add some more purple to it too.

Queue bursts of glitter and mysterious fog because Thursday matches this year’s Homecoming theme, masquerade. Carry around a mask, or draw one on for a hands free mask to show your school pride leading up to the big day.

Friday is the day to really show your school spirit by wearing all of your viking gear. Sport that NN hoodie and your sweatpant, or wear all purple and white for the explosive ending to a pride filled week.

Don’t forget to check out the Homecoming parade on Friday night at 6:30 p.m., followed by the game. Go Vikings!