Griselda the Godmother of Miami is bibbidi bobbidi brilliant

Courtesy of Netflix

Griselda, the story of a powerful crime boss who rises in the Miami drug scene, came out on Netflix on Jan. 25th, 2024.  

The series is 6 episodes long, each an hour long. Each episode shows how Griselda became a powerful drug lord with suspense and mystery. Watching the show you see yourself at the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next. 

Each episode has new plot twists that you don’t see coming. You could be watching the show being super interested and then something happens out of nowhere, something you didn’t expect at all. 

Griselda really shows how she became the most powerful drug lord in Miami and how hard she worked for her spot. The show really shows her character and how she treats other people. It describes the things she did, why she did them, and how everything made her. The decisions she makes and how it affects herself and other people. 

The show really portraits why Griselda became so powerful and terrifying and how she didn’t let anyone get in her way until she got what she wanted. 

Even though the show is mostly in Spanish, lots of people are raving about it. Even non Spanish speakers loved it. 

“I don’t speak spanish but the show was so interesting I had to keep watching,” Senior Samiya Khan says. “Every episode had something new to it. It really kept you on your feet and you just wanted to keep watching to know what’ll happen next.” 

Griselda was a great show that showed you her story and how she turned into the most powerful drug dealer in Miami. Every episode has something you would never expect, keeping you on your toes.

View Comments (1)