Bathrooms refreshed

Bathrooms+refreshed

I don’t know about anyone else, but but I think the new bathrooms in 1100 and 1200 are insane. Has anyone ever seen such fine bathrooms? Not to call myself a bathroom aficionado or anything, but in my day I’ve been considered quite the connoisseur of lavatories.

It may not be obvious to some, but for the most part the bathrooms at North seem to be a little bit dirty, outdated, and decrepit. Upon observation of these imperfections in our lavatorial stature the administration has changed up the bathrooms.

These bathrooms feature new black paneling, a full body mirror, a handicap accessible sink and most impressively new dual flush mechanisms built straight into the toilets that determine  how powerful the flush needs to be. This is indicated on the flusher by different number of rain drops. (That’s a proper euphemism for high school students, unlike the common primary school terms like a number one, or a number two.)

Look out for more of these five-star bathrooms, and make sure to check them out if you get the chance.