The Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes ate

The Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes released on May 8. The movie is 2 hours and 25 minutes long, portraying a science-fiction-type setting.

When I first heard about the movie I had my doubts about it. The concept of a kingdom of apes was strange to me but I gave it a shot. The CGI used in the movie is great. You can’t tell what’s real or not and some of the captured images are amazing.

The cast has a variety of new people whom I haven’t seen in movies before, but they do a great job in their role. Although the movie’s visuals were well made, I felt like the plot was very repetitive. The movie is mostly visuals, not words; I felt like every time there was dialogue, the characters talked about the same thing, the kingdom’s leader who died. Overall, the visuals were great and CGI captured great images. It really showed the quality of CGI and how great it was.

As someone who originally thought this movie was going to be pretty bad, Bayan Salih enjoyed it very much. 

“I really thought it wasn’t going to be a good movie and I had my doubts but after watching it, I enjoyed it.” Senior Bayan Salih says.  ‘It has great images and it was portrayed really well.”

Ultimately, The Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes is a solid movie with great visuals and great CGI images.