Grace Graham, Senior

Photo Credited to Grace Graham

What is your name and grade? My name is Grace Graham. I’m 18 and a senior in high school.

Where are you from? I’m from Skokie, IL

What do you like most about Niles North? I like the community. Everyone here is so kind and accepting.

What’s your favorite part about high school? I liked making new friends. I’ve been making friendships since freshman year, and that is the reason I have the friends I do today. I wouldn’t ask for anything more.

What are your pet peeves? I hate when people walk around with their shoe laces untied. It makes me so worried for them and frustrated.

Favorite fast food place? Probably Chic-fil-A, but I do love some Portillo’s cheese fries.

What are your hobbies? I played volleyball throughout my childhood and I still do. I also like to read, write, and bake. My favorite food to bake is brownies.

How do you balance school and your social life? I always do my homework first, and then make time to hang with friends or attend concerts.

What are your strengths? I am an open minded person. I like to make friends with different people. I also am hardworking. I like to go to the gym and balance the gym with school work.

Any college in mind? I’m committed to Carthage College in Wisconsin. I want to study psychology and exercise science.

What are your career goals? I want to become a trainer and work at a school. I want to help other kids who are injured in sports.