Julia Crisan, Sophomore

Julia Crisan

What’s your favorite food? Pasta, because there’s so many varieties; specifically, Alfredo. Olive Garden has the best Chicken Alfredo.

What’s the worst smell? I hate the smell of gasoline. You know how people always like it? I don’t like it at all. It’s horrible, and I get a headache from it, and I don’t know how people like it.

What’s your greatest accomplishment, and why? All-Conference in tennis. That’s actually pretty good. But yeah, I got All-Conference for tennis; it’s hard [to do].

What’s your favorite subject in school? I love anything science-related. Like, right now, chemistry. I’m in Honors Chemistry, but I wish I took AP, because Honors is light. Anyways, I’m going to go into something medical, so anything science-related is my [favorite] subject.

What do you think about when you’re alone in the car? Honestly, it’s going to sound like [some] Disney movie type stuff, but my future, because [as] my best friend always says, we don’t know exactly what we’re going to be in the future. Like, I could want to be a doctor or something, but that might not happen., it might be something else. So yeah, you never know what’s going to happen to you in the future.

What’s your favorite quality in you? How honest I am, because I feel like everyone needs to hear the truth every now and then.

What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you recently? So, I was walking past my friend’s house, right? And he was with his dog, and his dog’s scary so I was trying to avoid him, and he has this tree that hangs really low, but I didn’t see it. So, I was walking and I ran right into it and I got a huge scratch on my forehead.

What is your biggest fear? Okay, I have two; one of them is heights. And, because of that, I hate going on roller coasters, like at Six Flags’ Raging Bull, I get scared on the way up, and then in Giant Drop, [it] is so bad, and yet Lauren, [my friend], always makes me go on it.

What are some nicknames that you have? Are you expecting interesting nicknames? I have “Gia,” which was given by my aunt and she’s the only one who uses it, and I have “Jules,” only you call me that and my mom. And then, I have “Juju 2,” but it’s such a bad nickname; I hate that nickname.

What’s your biggest pet peeve? When people don’t clean up after themselves. Like, at restaurants and stuff, they just leave their messes everywhere. [Or] at fast food places, people leave their straw wrappers on and, like, ketchup everywhere, and it’s really nasty. And yeah, people have the job to clean up, but you should still be nice and clean up after yourself.

If you could travel anywhere in the world for one hour, where would it be? One hour only? I want to say Japan because Japan is so nice. They’re so advanced, they’re so clean, they’re so futuristic, they’re above every other country; it’s a really good place and I always see TikToks [for] it and it’s so nice there.

How would your friends honestly describe you? A hater. No, [but] most of them would definitely describe me as smart, because I help them a lot in all of their classes, especially my friend Nia. And also trustworthy, because I can keep a secret. And funny, because [I’m] just like that.

Tell me about your favorite part of your day. Okay, I have two: first, I really like my chemistry class, because I’ve made a lot of friends through it and I love my teacher. The second part of my day is going home and taking a nap, because I love sleeping and it actually replenishes me.

What was the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you? I think the term embarrassment is a mindset, and so nothing is really that embarrassing unless you let it get to you. So if you don’t think it’s embarrassing, you shouldn’t care about what other people think, you know?

What’s your motto; what do you go by in life? Everything happens for a reason. So, that’s why, honestly, you shouldn’t change, like, whatever, because we have God and God plans out our life for us. So, yeah, we have our whole life planned for us, so when someone is taken out of my life, I just let it happen, because it’s what is meant to be.

If you could go into the future and see how your life is? Honestly, yeah, because I want to see what would actually happen, and if I don’t like it, I’m going to try to change it, when I go back into the past. Like if I become like a drug addict or something, I’m going to go back to the past and I’m going to be like “Oh, I need to change my ways.”

What else do you want readers to know? Hit up my snap.