Usher’s new album is a ‘Bop’

Ushers new album cover for Coming Home
YouTube
Ushers new album cover for Coming Home

Usher released a new album on Feb. 9th called Coming Home including 20 songs, making this his 9th album. 

For his new album, Usher and his team put a lot of effort and creativity into it to tell a story. His album shows his pop skills and reminds you of the type of singer Usher is. 

Good Good is Usher’s most popular song with 60.6k views. The song is very upbeat featuring Summer Walker and 21 Savage. The song is about love, lust, and a love that was lost. 

In his album, you can hear old-school R&B with very catchy phrases. The album brings out Usher and where he is in his life right now. You can tell how he feels as he pours his feelings into every song. Usher always comes out with hits and never misses. 

Bayan Salih, who isn’t a big Usher fan, heard a few songs from the album and thought how catchy it was. 

“I think it was a good album that is super upbeat and catchy. Usher always has great music and has certain hits but lots of the songs in his album are good. You can tell how he feels,” Senior Bayan Salih said. 

Usher has had many songs and hits come out over the years and with his catchy and outstanding songs, this might be his new hit. Usher is a great artist who continues making great songs for all to enjoy.