Good Burger 2: Tasty or Trash?

“Welcome to Good Burger, home of The Good Burger, can I take your order?” The famous and most known line from Good Burger. The first Good Burger came out in 1997, and finally over 23 years later in 2023, Good Burger 2 came out, and is watchable on Paramount+ and Amazon Prime.

The movie quality was colorful and fun. In the beginning, you see burgers and fries flying around, and inside the diner was retro and vibrant.

Good Burger captures friendship throughout the whole movie, showing that no matter what you two go through, you go through it together, capturing the memories along the way. Mia, Dex’s uncle, went through hardships, but at the end, they reconnected and bloomed a stronger bond.

Good Burger’s newest enemy, Megacorp, was introduced. There also was a couple of famous actors introduced, like Liza Koshy and Killian Bell, which she played recently in Candy Cane Lane, and is a comedian played in multiple movies. Kai Cenat was also in a clip at the end, which was a big shocker.

“I was shocked when I saw Kai Cenat on the big screen. I’m a big fan! The movie was super funny, making me laugh countless times. I hope a Good Burger 3 comes out in the future”-Anonymous Niles North student said.

Good Burger’s showcase of friendship and hardships was entertaining, seeing no matter what mistakes you make, they will always be there helping you.

When Megacorp was stealing Good Burger, they programmed robots to act like Ed, saying the iconic, “Welcome to Good Burger” line, and Ed didn’t like it. “People will never be replaced by technology. No machine can do a job as efficiently as a human”. The ending was satisfying, and overall was very enjoyable. I loved the actors, the plot was memorable, and the movie showcased a powerful message about how robots should not take over the world, because humans can do the jobs better.