Chicago calls comic nerds and entertainment enthusiasts to C2E2

On Mar. 18 thru the 20 C2E2 will take over the windy city and Mccormick Place for the sixth year in a row for fans of everything geeky. From a packed show floor to panels and artist, C2E2 isn’t sort of anything.

With the convention season just starting, ReedPop is bringing the wonder of comics, entertainment, and games to our wonderful city with the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo(C2E2) at the South Building at McCormick Place right off Lake Shore Drive. Starting on Friday, Mar 18 and continuing through Sunday, Mar 20, all lovers of anything geeky are dying for a change to meet celebrities, buy new art, and dress up to their heart’s content.

This year’s star line-up includes Agents Of SHIELD’s Chloe Bennet and J. August Richards, with Edward James Olmos, and John Cusack of High Fidelity fame along with many more star studded appearances from WWE wrestlers and comic book artists.

While the fest is in full swing, attendees will be able to gain access to panels on every topic imaginable. These include a 50th anniversary celebration of the Star Trek Original Series, a panel on the women of Marvel comics and movies, and a brief history on pizza. Don’t miss a special glance at the All-New All-Different Marvel comics coming out soon and recently released Star Wars books.

With tickets costing between $30 for Friday to a VIP experience for just under $200, fans will be able to access a range of experiences at this celebration of the nerd world. Remember to purchase tickets before adventuring to the floor, because, currently, tickets are $10 cheaper on their website.

Their website even has a guide for first time fans, and an all new app for ios and androids. “The Official C2E2 App will be your best friend as it helps you navigate your way around the Show; create a custom schedule of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions, Artists and Exhibitors; snap photos with our cool photo frames and more! The C2E2 App is also where we have the most updated information in case of any schedule or content changes.”