How much knowledge does your brain have? Trivia night returns

Do you think you’re the top history whiz of the school? Are you itching to compete against teachers and students and show off your social studies knowledge? Well it’s your lucky day because Dance Marathon, Academic Bowl, and Student Government will host their annual Trivia Night Friday, November 6.

Dance Marathon (DM) helped organize this exciting event in order to help fund the proceeds for this year’s beneficiary, Chicago Coalition for the Homeless. Because last year was such a success, DM is expecting an even greater turnout.

“Everyone should come to Trivia Night on Friday because not only are you helping to raise money for a thoughtful cause, but you could also spend your time getting a little competitive with your peers and just having a good time,” senior Sam Quiroz said.

Back in 2014, the theme was Trivia Crack, which was game in which you can choose different categories and you much answer as many questions in a given amount time. You can compete with your friends or strangers.

With the success of Trivia Crack, WHO club decided that this years theme for trivia will be ‘Murica’, a series of trivia questions on American history, pop culture, and politics.

“I liked forming a team with my friends and having a little friendly competition with everyone. A lot of people were attracted to this event because of the hype carried from last year, so I can’t wait,” senior Eduardo Aleman said.

Trivia night will take place tomorrow after school at 3:45 p.m.. Make teams with your friends and come join! It costs $5 dollars to enter. Put your thinking caps on, and prove how much you really know about ‘Murica.